Just as with last week’s Name That Game, a lot of games introduce new metals, minerals or gasses in order to increase the personality of their games. Such substances are collectively known as Unobtanium.
So here are ten of these substances! Can you tell me in which game you’re collecting, fighting over or blowing up the following…um, “stuff”?
Good luck and have fun!
This time, give people a bit more time to answer before throwing in the answers! Last time you gave up really fast =)
1. command & conquer, obviously
10. some final fantasy, if I remember correctly
1. Command and Conquer
3. Starflight (Endurium is made out of people!)
6. One of the Metroid games, Metroid Prime? Metroid Fusion?
9. Isn’t that what the Bionic Commando’s arm made out of?
10. Final Fantasy III I think? Or was that Espers?
1. Correct, both of you!
3. Correct! And spoiler!
6. Yes, it was Metroid Prime.
8. Correct! And good job on that one.
9. Um…not that I know of..
10. It was a Final Fantasy, but not III/VI.
Good job so far, just a couple answers left.
10. Final Fantasy VII.
Correct! And finally! It’s only the most popular FF ever made…
I’ll give you guys one more day, then I’m spilling the beans.
Oh, and welcome to the site, Kris!
9. Ratchet & Clank
10. Final Fantansy
All correct! And since we know that 8 is Sinistar, that means the only missing one is #7. Which is kind of strange, since it’s not an obscure game by any means.
#7. Rise of Nations
Correct! The list is complete!